- Anti-viral and anti-microbial technology – Textile layers enhanced with an active anti-microbial agent which kill COVID particles on impact (clinically tested on SARS-CoV-2 in several independent tests in accordance with norm ISO 18184:2019 ‘Determination of antiviral activity of textile products’. More information can be supplied upon request)
- Super thin washable filter layer with >90% particle retention rate
- Stress reduction – infused with CBD micro particles that gently rupture after each wash (and lasting >50 washes), reducing skin irritation, acne, stress and anxiety.
- Breathability and odour control – combination of high-grade filters with the most advanced moisture control technology maximises user safety and comfort. Mild eucalyptus scent to reduce breath odour.
- Water repellent technology – balances humidity and temperature levels whilst repelling droplets containing viruses and bacteria.
- Ergonomically designed – designed for maximum comfort and doesn’t irritate the skin and avoids lipsticks getting smudged.
- Longevity – washable and reusable, every mask can last up to 1 year.
It is a non-toxic product for wastewater bacteria, and it is biodegradable (OECD 209 / 302B).
The active ingredient is already registered and approved by EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and BPR (Biocidal Product Registration).
It is registered on the ECHA (European Chemical Agency) article 95 list as an approved and certified anti-microbial product and deemed safe to be used in the European Union.
It is REACH approved and Öeko-tex Certified.
Excellent skin tolerance – tested according to OECD 406, HRIPT.
It does not interfere with the natural bio fauna we all have on our skin that are beneficial to human beings.
Does not include any heavy metals: